Tuesday 29 April 2008

We've been blog tagged!

We have been blog tagged by Wilco at Shedblog, rules at the bottom.

anyway here are my random things about me

  • I like eating chilli in almost any food.
  • I've charged my mobile phone from a solar panel for over two years.
  • My favourite film is the Matrix.
  • I don't drink anything with caffeine in it most of the time.
  • I'm allergic to gluten, a protein found in wheat and barley.
  • I like playing Scrabulous on Facebook
and here are the blogs that I am tagging, hopefully they will carry on the tag

Rules
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Write six random things about yourself.
* Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog.
* Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Mike

No comments: